It is important for public sector organisations to select the most appropriate procurement route when commissioning their services and software.
We are registered on a broad range of regional and national EU compliant frameworks to help you:
- save time and money when going out to tender
- encounter a more efficient procurement process
- have access to a range of standard forms, contracts and template documentation.
Many frameworks also offer other guaranteed benefits as part of the contract, from providing employment and skills opportunities to funding and supporting local social and economic regeneration.
Here are just a few of the frameworks that we are listed on:
- Kent County Council Community Framework Agreement C12007
- NEP Shared Systems Group
- NHS Lead Provider Framework
- City West Consultancy Framework
- Cumbria County Council Professional Services Framework
- Highlands & Islands Framework
- NEPO Building Construction Consultancy Services
- NEPO Transportation and Civil Engineering Framework
- Northumberland County Council Property Services Design Consultancy Framework
- Water and Environmental Management Framework (WEM)
- YORconsult Construction Consultancy Services Framework
- Government Procurement Service
- NHS Sid.
Our frameworks are available to a wide range of organisations from local authorities, education establishments and central government departments, to the NHS, police and fire authorities, registered charities and social housing providers.
Get in touch for more information on our range of framework options.