We are the leading supplier of business support in local government. Our services offer a combination of best-practice solutions, useable innovation and highly-skilled people. Together, these can reduce your costs and improve your productivity – leaving you free to concentrate on the front-line delivery of core services to your customers.
Our core services include:
Business support administration
We cover the full range of support to local authorities from specific services to cross-council functions. We can take care of secretarial support, processing of warrants and permits, post handling, document management, distribution, word processing, customer service, procurement, meeting and events management and communications support, and more.
We provide a wide range of transactional finance administration functions including purchase order management, cheque handling, invoices, expenses and petty cash.
Tailored to you:
We know that with different needs and the sensitivities associated with certain services, there is not a ‘one size fits all’ model to delivery. By listening to your specific requirements, we design tailored support solutions to meet your individual objectives.
Benefits to you:
- Cost savings – through new processes and digital innovation
- Multi-skilled teams – offering resilience across your organisation
- More effective resource structures – that are able to focus on the delivery of core services
- Greater consistency and more efficiency - by eliminating duplication and single points of failure
- Reduced accommodation costs – supporting accommodation strategies and contributing towards further cost savings
- Improved management information and performance visibility – for better monitoring and management of key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Better staff morale – through improved performance management, creation of defined career paths and supporting employees to partake in business administration NVQs.
Download our brochure to learn more about our office administration service.
Read more about our office administration services at West Sussex County Council.
Read about our other business services.