Our customer services solutions are designed to provide the right contact channels for your services based on the needs of your organisation and residents.
We can handle all types of customer services from online and social media to calls and face-to-face. This enables you to:
- lower the cost of delivering customer services
- enable digital to become a default way for customers to connect with your organisation
- enhance customer satisfaction
- use insight to design and resource services based on need and demand
- ensure the right provisions are in place to support complex enquiries or vulnerable customers
- deliver behavioural science techniques and marketing programmes to enhance the uptake of online customer service channels
- have better resilience and access to system support.
We deliver customer services for a wide range of public sector organisations, all with different delivery requirements, challenges and local demographic needs. Our solutions are designed to be flexible and responsive as technology, demand and priorities evolve in the future. We can:
- manage and transform your entire customer services provision
- work alongside your existing teams to re-shape service delivery
- provide additional capacity to support your customer services teams during peaks in demand
- offer out of hours and emergency contact provision.
Features of our customer service solutions:
- Digital service design: Working alongside your customer services team, we can evaluate your digital maturity and develop measurable recommendations to improve your processes, implement technology or maximise online uptake.
- Customer insight: Our specialist customer experience team use detailed customer insight to inform how customer services should be designed in your local area and against your specific service needs. Once implemented, we can deliver behavioural science techniques and targeted communication plans to maximise the number of people using cheaper, digital channels and the number of enquiries that are completed during the first contact with your organisation.
- Demand management: Using insight and trend analysis we can forecast service demands based on forthcoming events or legislative changes. We use this information to ensure you have the right resource in place, provide preventative measures such as pro-active customer contact or new initiatives to minimise the impact on your service.
- System support: Our systems’ experts can assess and deliver the support you need to deliver your customer services function.
Capita’s on-demand resilience service enables you to access our fully-trained contact centre resources to maintain service levels during peaks in demand. Delivered from our state-of-the-art, accredited shared service centres, it provides a secure and cost effective way to maintain outputs, quality and customer satisfaction, without the cost and time associated with training temporary resources.
Download our on-demand resilience brochure to find out more.