We always work towards providing a quality service which meets the requirements of our clients and the markets in which we operate. This has been recognised by a range of industry awards and accreditations.
- Engage accreditation – multiple sites across Capita Local Government
- Investors in People at Blackburn, Bromley and Mendip
- ISO 9001 2008 – Capita Local Government
- Achilles UVDB – Capita Business Services Ltd
- Carbon Saver Gold Standard – Capita plc
- Contractors Health and Safety Assessment Scheme (CHAS) – Capita plc
- Prompt Payment Code – Capita plc
- BS 25777
- OHAS 18001 – Capita Business Services Ltd.
- ISO 14001 – Capita Business Services Ltd.
- Safe Contractor – Capita plc.
Our awards – in the past five years
- Estates and Facilities Team Award for Entrust – Education Estates Award
- Excellence in Innovation award with Lambeth Council – Institute of Revenues, Ratings and Valuations (IRRV)
- Excellence in Social Inclusion award with Lambeth Council - Institute of Revenues, Ratings and Valuations (IRRV)
- Revenues Team of the Year award with Southwark Council - Institute of Revenues, Ratings and Valuations (IRRV)
- Rising Talent in Facilities Management award - British Institute of Facilities Management
- Going for Gold award – The Prince’s Trust Corporate Employee Awards.
- London Building of the Year – Royal Institute for British Architects
- Best Practice awards - National Outdoor Event Association
- Southampton Partnership - Big Society Award
- Judge’s Special Awards for Building of the Year – West Midlands Property Awards.
- Customer Service Excellence Standard for Service Birmingham – Customer Service Excellence
- Excellence in Innovation Award for the Sheffield Partnership - Institute of Revenues Rating and Valuation (IRRV)
- Most Improved Purchasing Operation - Chartered Institute of Purchasing & Supply.
- Engineering Excellence Award: The M4 Junction 11 and Mereoak Improvement Scheme – ICE Thames Valley
- International Safety Award with Merit – British Safety Council
- Best Outsourced Partnership Award for the Swindon Partnership - South West Contact Centre Awards.
- Business Award – North West Regional Construction Awards
- Cumbria Best Practice Awards - North West Regional Construction Awards
- Excellence in Public Procurement Award for Best Service for the Sheffield Partnership - Government Opportunities (GO) magazine
- Manager of the Year - South West Contact Centre Awards.